Thursday 25 August 2011

Give your Eyes the Herbal Treatment! - Himalaya :)

Almost everyone is aware of the Himalaya herbal drug company. They specialize in ayurvedic, herbal healthcare products and medicines. I've always had my mum pick up Himalaya hair and skin products, medicines etc. but I never really paid much attention until I came across Himalaya Eye-Definer at one of the shops where I was shopping today. Not your usual looking thin kohl stick, this one's chubby and comes in a cylindrical, plastic mould with a very conventional looking, triangular at the base and tapering upwards kajal with the perfect point, resting in the case. :)

Waterproof it said on the covering and I paid a reasonable 110 bucks for this. As soon as I got home I tried it on first thing and trust me, it was the best buy of the evening! :D Super dark and glides along your waterline so smoothly, it requires no effort at all. This is how kajal should be :)

Since its Himalaya we're talking about, there has to be a healthy, herbal touch to the kajal! It is enriched with pure almond oil, damask rose and castor oil for cooling and nourishment of the eyes. No kidding, while I was applying the kajal, I felt a cooling sensation all along the waterline which was very relaxing and something different being offered by a kajal. All you girls who have sensitive eyes, wear lenses or glasses, this product is safe and should work well for you. :)

So guys, I really think you'll should go ahead and get this one coz its a really good product to buy and at an extremely affordable price! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment